I have personally before this never heard of these websites before this, but it also has to do with the fact that I've also never necessarily gone looking for them either. And upon reading it, the language is not something I am used to seeing on mainstream news outlets where there are lots of viewers. I think one of the reasons you have to seek out these websites is because war can be a controversial topic, and what people think about it- obviously, no one wants to go to war, but the reasons for it can differ among different groups of people. antiwar
Also, as far as news streams, when there is breaking news that is more important than that can outweigh the antiwar voices. Another thing I noticed is that one of the websites is called The American Conservative, and if you are a democrat the chances of you reading from this website are limited, so that could be another reason people don’t hear it as much. I think it might become more popular to see these websites, especially how our world is right now and our relationships with other countries. But I do think it is good to discuss because if you are living in a country that is about to go to war you should know all the facts and information about what is going on. But for some people it might be the thing if they don’t see it or talk about it then it doesn’t exist but I don’t believe that’s a way to live. The American Conservative

No comments:
Post a Comment